The Crazy Kat hastagged me,... a tag of any kind is a first for me... so here goes...
The rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose other people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog! (it is meant to be seven, though.. since i don't have that many to tag, im not worrying about trying to find 7)
The Facts:
1- I'm Obsessive. Weather it is cleaning or my routine of how things are to be done, or what ever... i can't help obsessing... totally a pain in the arse at times... i swear..
2- Im a list writer. I don't seem to function unless i have a gazillion lists happening. I guess it would help if i read them more often than just writing them. Taht way, i definately would not be the woman standing at the checkout of the supermarket doing a great impersonation of a blonde as i try and remember EXACTLY what i had to go in there for and instead being the well organised woman that is not buying all the "just incase" items! (no offence to my blonde friends)
3- I'm not a very trusting person. While i rate myself highly as being extremely trustworthy, it takes me a long long time to trust anyone. Not because i think there is or may be something about them... i just find that its an easy way not to be let down.
4- I Adore butterflies, but am totally phobic of moths! I once had a huge (im talking two hand span in size, no kidding) moth fly up under my dress and was flapping around. I seriously thought i was going to die!
5- As a child i wanted to be an astronaut. Even as a teen i wanted nothing more than to become a NASA astronaut.. brains let me down. :( The of such though still fascinates me. Perhaps in another life.
6- I used to be a serious planner. If i was going somewhere, i had to know every little detail and plan accordingly for it. I could not just fly by the seat of my pants. I would stress.. These days, while i still stress, im trying to be more easy going and just follow my feet and see where the day takes me apposed to planning every aspect of it. (again.. i guess that falls under obsessive, huh?)
7- A day is not complete without millions of kid-kisses, three kiss kisses from Matt, wet kisses from Bai and Music..
Now... for my unsuspecting victims...
Miss Cath, Miss Nance, Lisa (S-Witch), Tara
....
:P
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Tag Time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
1,2 and 3 sound so much like me, except for the obsessive cleaning! Honestly, I read them and wondered when I turned my blog green ~L~.
Oooh, and what's this crazy bizzo? We prefer the term 'sanity challenged' thank you muchly *snigger*
Post a Comment